The Excel Multisensor Measuring Centers employ new technologies to provide high speed and accuracy on reliable and affordable measurement systems.
In addition to Vision capabilities, an Excel offers Touch Probe and Laser measurement capabilities. Touch Probe capabilities improve 3D measurement capabilities. Laser capabilities improve speed for scanning and Z height measurements.
With the multisensor capabilities, advanced digital and optic zoom, proprietary edge detection, and InSpec Metrology Software, the Excel Measuring Centers can handle demanding measurement applications.
The gantry style system accommodates large parts and fixtures of multiple parts while maintaining a relatively small footprint. The Excel series of machines measures parts up to 2.5 meters long and up to 100 kg in weight.
- Digital, High Resolution Video, Color (C series)
- Digital, High Resolution Video, B&W (M series)
- 36:1 Zoom Range, ~15x-540x (U series)
- Fast servo drive magnification changes
- Instant digital magnification changes
- Lighting – Surface, Profile and Axial
- Multi-Ring, Multi-Sector Ringlights
- Lighting angles from 25 to 90 degrees
- Intuitive graphical user interface
- Full control to enhance detected edges
- Life long LED’s with an approximate 10k hour lifespan
- Included custom light calibration interface with InSpec
- Maintain machine measurement accuracy
- Minimizes factors that cause inaccurate measurements
- Ensures highest accuracy standards for stage and optics automated procedures
- Machine resident calibrations